Initiative Checks

At the start of a battle, each combatant makes an initiative check. An initiative check is a dexterity check. Each character applies his or her dexterity modifier to the roll. Characters act in order, counting down from highest result to lowest. In every round that follows, the characters act in the same order.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pain is the Bard's Middle Name...

I knew that sooner or later I'd have to post something about the bard. The bard is my favorite class, up there with the assassin and the rogue. I admit that the bard is a tad lame (they hurt people with music - I mean, come on!) but for some strange reason the idea of a musical rogue steals my heart. That being said, I now believe that the "Heroes of the Feywilds" bard addition the "Skald" is really, really underpowered. Half of his attacks require making a basic attack which, correct me if I'm wrong, don't really do that much damage at higher levels. To send you off today here are a few links having to do with bards. Enjoy!

Bard Picture (Just a fun picture)

Cruel Lullabies (A guide to making a wonderful bard)


And for the record: Toc stop breaking my weapons!

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever seen someone cry at a song? I think you can hurt people with words - so maybe music is not so far-fetched...

    ReplyDelete